Shocking decision! Raheem Sterling was clearly onside for disallowed Liverpool goal at Man City
It came just before Liverpool did take the lead but there was a horrible decision that went against Brendan Rodgers’ side at the Etihad.
Some labelled it the worst decision ever and it was a true shocker that Raheem Sterling was called offside from a through ball by Luis Suarez.
Perhaps its too much to ask from the linesman to look in two places at once, but you expect them to get these decisions correct!
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher absolutely savages Mario Balotelli after move to Nice [Tweet]August 31, 2016
- Done Deal: West Ham sign former Liverpool defender Alvaro ArbeloaAugust 31, 2016
- Done deal: Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli joins Nice on a permanent dealAugust 31, 2016
- Mario Balotelli set to leave Liverpool for Nice [Mirror]August 30, 2016
- Torino’s Joe Hart pens emotional letter to Manchester City fans on FacebookAugust 31, 2016
- Ex-Bayern defender Dante: Guardiola is a great coach but less brilliant as a human being [Quotes]August 31, 2016
- AS Monaco reject €40 million Manchester City offer for 17-year-old Kylian Mbappe [L’Equipe]August 31, 2016
- Watch Joe Hart’s first Torino interview after joining from Man City (Video)August 31, 2016