Shocking decision! Raheem Sterling was clearly onside for disallowed Liverpool goal at Man City
It came just before Liverpool did take the lead but there was a horrible decision that went against Brendan Rodgers’ side at the Etihad.
Some labelled it the worst decision ever and it was a true shocker that Raheem Sterling was called offside from a through ball by Luis Suarez.
Perhaps its too much to ask from the linesman to look in two places at once, but you expect them to get these decisions correct!
Watch Live Stream
- Bournemouth v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- Fan cam footage of Fernandinho pushing Cesc Fabregas over an ad hoarding (Video)December 3, 2016
- Sergio Aguero really hates David Luiz: Man City star has previous for assault on Chelsea man (video)December 3, 2016
- Pep Guardiola seriously snubbed Cesc Fabregas after Man City 1 – Chelsea 3 (video)December 3, 2016
- Diego Costa’s reaction to the Man City v Chelsea fight was awesome (Video)December 3, 2016